Sister Tiffany McInturff
Hudson Ecclesia, New Hampshire
This is a yummy recipe I make as a main dish for my family because they are vegetarians. It is also a great side dish. It goes great with fish. We all love the crispy top of this baked dish. It is a nice break from the usual spaghetti.
8 ounces spaghetti
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
One 10 3/4 ounce can tomato soup
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven 375 degrees. Grease a 9 inch square baking pan
2. Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions; drain
3. Return the spaghetti to the empty pot and stir in the butter until melted. Stir in the soup and cheddar cheese. Spoon into pan.
4. Bake 45 minutes or until top is nicely browned.
5. Ask God's blessing on your food and enjoy!!!
RETURN TO "RECIPES" PAGE
RETURN TO INDEX